About Me and Design Rocks!

My photo
Hello and welcome. Here's a bit about me: I've spent my childhood and a lot of my life traveling. Places, colour and pattern are my biggest inspiration. I've surfed & lived in a tent in Cornwall. Sketched my way round Morocco. Designed from an antique textile archive in Manhattan (dream job!). Styled and written for an interiors magazine on the sleepy island of Malta. Now I live in Manchester, UK, where I run Design Rocks greetings cards. Whilst in Manhattan I amassed a large collection of vintage textiles. These were used as inspiration for my first card range, Vintage Rocks! We sell wholesale so if you'd like a brochure visit the website or get in touch. Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday 8 July 2009

sweets


A random man offered me a lollipop on Sunday which set me thinking about the sweets of my childhood - ahhh 10p mixes.

I also had a fathers day bacon buttie and coffee party this year and i made all the Dad's a 'Dad's Mix' of sweets.

2 comments:

ATELIER said...

I am fixated by iconic sweeties at the moment and make ceramic versions! I've done gummy bears and jelly babies, I also have some ceramic midget gems and more love hearts going in the kiln this weekend. It also started with a bonkers project at college which I happen to have blogged about recently.
http://niftythriftyloveliness.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Fab...I'll have a look!
Cx