About Me and Design Rocks!

My photo
Hello and welcome. Here's a bit about me: I've spent my childhood and a lot of my life traveling. Places, colour and pattern are my biggest inspiration. I've surfed & lived in a tent in Cornwall. Sketched my way round Morocco. Designed from an antique textile archive in Manhattan (dream job!). Styled and written for an interiors magazine on the sleepy island of Malta. Now I live in Manchester, UK, where I run Design Rocks greetings cards. Whilst in Manhattan I amassed a large collection of vintage textiles. These were used as inspiration for my first card range, Vintage Rocks! We sell wholesale so if you'd like a brochure visit the website or get in touch. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday 5 March 2010

Big Brunch





I dropped off the kids and headed into the N. Quarter with 'im indoors for a spot of brunch at Teacup. After polishing off a massive poached eggs on toast we wandered off for a mooch. I always come back really fired up creatively (maybe it was the eggs!) from the N. Quarter. It has such a charm, rough round the edges and such a cool indi scene. We did galleries, some shopping then Magma which I LOVE.

You could call it a day date but I'd say it was strictly research of course!

No comments: