About Me and Design Rocks!

My photo
Hello and welcome. Here's a bit about me: I've spent my childhood and a lot of my life traveling. Places, colour and pattern are my biggest inspiration. I've surfed & lived in a tent in Cornwall. Sketched my way round Morocco. Designed from an antique textile archive in Manhattan (dream job!). Styled and written for an interiors magazine on the sleepy island of Malta. Now I live in Manchester, UK, where I run Design Rocks greetings cards. Whilst in Manhattan I amassed a large collection of vintage textiles. These were used as inspiration for my first card range, Vintage Rocks! We sell wholesale so if you'd like a brochure visit the website or get in touch. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday 2 March 2010

I'm in love (again)..



Spring is finally in the air and after an inspiring chat with a lovely friend who shares my love of all things caravan and outdoors, I had to share this beauty with you, click on the pic to see the whole flickr stream...

All we need now is the smell of matches and camping gas, bring on summer!

1 comment:

jackanne said...

i too am so in love with that caravan....pop over to mine i am doing a giveaway....hugs jackanne xx