About Me and Design Rocks!

My photo
Hello and welcome. Here's a bit about me: I've spent my childhood and a lot of my life traveling. Places, colour and pattern are my biggest inspiration. I've surfed & lived in a tent in Cornwall. Sketched my way round Morocco. Designed from an antique textile archive in Manhattan (dream job!). Styled and written for an interiors magazine on the sleepy island of Malta. Now I live in Manchester, UK, where I run Design Rocks greetings cards. Whilst in Manhattan I amassed a large collection of vintage textiles. These were used as inspiration for my first card range, Vintage Rocks! We sell wholesale so if you'd like a brochure visit the website or get in touch. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Bristol Folk House Craft Fair






This Saturday I'm at the Folk House in Bristol for a craft fair. Here's all the info, it's at 40a Park St, just up the alleyway from Nomad Travel. Click here for a map.

They also do yummy organic local food in the cafe which I'm looking forward to tucking into! I'm also loving their chalk board.

I'll be selling my cards at the bargain price of £1 each - it only happens at a craft fair, they're normally £2.35 in shops across England. So if you're down that way, come and say hi!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl, I'm suprised you have any cards left after last weeks success! I'm glad you have joined the Belles, I was hoping you would. I have done a little link badge and put some instructions on the Belles Blog so hopefully they make sense! Kate x

Anonymous said...

Hi, me again. Please can you let me know your email address then I can add you to the Belles blog. I have linked your Folksy shop already. Ta, Kate x

artangel said...

Good luck in Bristol Cheryl - hope it goes just as well as last weekend for you! x

Cheryl said...

God I hope so! Thanks Angie, I'll let you know, it will be really interesting as it's in a new area.

Thanks Emily, that's really helpfull. I'm working flat out tonight but if i get time I'll do it later, (before I fall asleep in a pile of cards!)

Thanks so much for the add on to the belles blog. I've told all my friends about it to. x